Getting Subform inside MainForm to update correctly when using Lisboxes inside Tabs. (1 Viewer)

RodrigoOliveira

Local time
Today, 09:59
Hi,

I have a main form with two tabs (Inbox and SentMail). Inside each tab is a Listbox with mail imported from Lotus Notes to a table. The listbox inside the Inbox tab displays messages from the inbox from LN. Same happens with the listbox inside the SentMail tab (displays sent messages from LN).

On this same main form, I created a subform with fields for the email (Sent by, CC, BCC, Subject, Body, etc.) When I click the listbox item (my imported emails) the subform updates correctly, showing all the information for the email.

My problem: I click on an email in the Inbox tab (subform updates correctly), I change to the SentMail tab and click on any emails (subform will not update), I change back to the Inbox tab and everything works fine again.

The weird part is this: If I open the form, go straight to the SentMail tab and choose an email, the subform updates correctly. I jump to the Inbox tab, choose and email, and the subform updates correctly. When I jump back to the SentMail tab and pick another email, the subform stops updating, and will only update if I pick messages from the Inbox tab!

Any clues on what is going on?
Thank you very much,
Rodrigo Oliveira

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom