Thread Deleting Posts - Moved (1 Viewer)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 18:27
All most impossible with comments like this:

Quote: from a post by col
When the USA had fun blasting the hell out of innocent civilians in 2003 Iraq,

If this is friendly banter then, revoke my membership NOW! I am not kidding.

Now that comment by Col is totally unnecessary and out of order, it is not banter it is a crude attempt to provoke a response, and results in people reacting like RainLover did to a simple word correction "manners" not "manors"

Brian

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:27
Sometimes it is a case of give a dog a bad name.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 13:27
All most impossible with comments like this:

If this is friendly banter then, revoke my membership NOW! I am not kidding.

Of course it's not friendly banter. You're certainly capable of ignoring these posts from Col. He only posts them, as Brian said, to stir up these responses. It's his opinion, and not one that 99% of the forum share.

As for leaving the forum. I hope you'll reconsider. Of course, you're also capable of leaving on your own. I'm not revoking anything.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Uncle Gizmo said:
Don't feed the Troll's...

Exactly

AccessBlaster said:
Its obvious he not going anywhere no matter what he says. Adios for now.

I'm sorry you feel that way. People are banned for personal attacks, but a general opinion that most of the forum doesn't agree with is certainly not worth a second thought.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Wow.

Virtually no internet forum out there bans people for having unpopular opinions. Some corporate ones ban people for not toeing the party line, but that's different. A lot of the more nutcase-oriented ones will ban people for disagreeing with the beliefs of the admins ("How DARE you say chemtrails don't exist! LAPDOG OF OBAMA's NEW WORLD ORDER, I BAN YOU!!!")(real story :eek:), but as I said, they're nutcase-oriented.

If someone can't handle a person being obnoxious, the internet is the WRONG place to be visiting.

Please see for reference: GIFT

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Thats Vassago's personal spin. I never have requested anyone to be BANNED. Try reading the entire thread. BTW I have been visiting AWF and other sites for a long time, I have a thick skin.

Yep, a real thick skin, you were not mentioned by name , Froth made a general comment and you react by being rude to him, you are far worse than Col who avoids personal attacks.

Brian

Oh, and you implied that you were going to leave the forum, so Cheerios.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Brain, Did you know that Cheerios only have one gram of sugar?

They are by far my favorite breakfast food.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Brain, Did you know that Cheerios only have one gram of sugar?

They are by far my favorite breakfast food.

That's a kind and gentle way of letting me know that I have a typo:)

I'm a porridge man myself, although yoghurt and fruit at times and especially when my own fruit is being picked, that's if my grandsons give me a chance to have any.

Brian

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Thats Vassago's personal spin. I never have requested anyone to be BANNED. Try reading the entire thread. BTW I have been visiting AWF and other sites for a long time, I have a thick skin.

Obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:27
One should do a post count to see how many times we have fallen into the Col pitt.

We are just currently feeding his ego. And the worse thing is that by point this out I yet again feed his ego.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Hmm...I didn't think the insult Vassago edited out of AB's post and my quote of said post was harsh enough to warrant its removal, or I'd have replaced it with asterisks.

Sorry about that, Vassago. Shame the removal completely obscures the point I was making, though. :(

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Hmm...I didn't think the insult Vassago edited out of AB's post and my quote of said post was harsh enough to warrant its removal, or I'd have replaced it with asterisks.

Sorry about that, Vassago. Shame the removal completely obscures the point I was making, though. :(

And makes a nonsense of my post where I say that he is worse than col.

Brian

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Golly, I don't log in for a day or so and there's a right squabble going on.

AB seems to have gone off in a huff, but he'll be back. Various comments appear to have been deleted making the thread almost incomprehensible. Plus, as a bonus a super moderator posted a grammatically incorrect post.

Anyway, the question I have, is why are people looking back on an illegal invasion and war by the USA with rose tinted glasses?

The USA became the most hated nation in the world, and still is in many quarters, thousands of civilians and allies were killed by the US, there are many videos of US soldiers killing civilians because of their trigger happy shoot first ask later logic.

Now, the USA are doing it again in Iraq and Syria. Don't they ever learn? Plus, Cameron will get dragged in and the UK will be involved.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom