Custom right click shortcut menu (1 Viewer)

guestbb

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:20
I am working on securing my database (Office 2013) and would like to make a custom right click menu in the whole database (not just for a single report or a form, but for all of them). I have seen that in Options -> Current Database there is an option Shortcut Menu Bar that is a dropdown menu but it only has one option, the default one. Also there is checkbox to disable the right click menu but that is not what I want because I still want the functionality of the right click for cut, copy, paste and print, and page setup for my report.
This is totally new teritory for me with this so if anyone has done this or has instructions on how to do it, to add my own custom shortcut menu to the dropdown list I would be thankful. Also if someone does have a code for this, please tell me where to place that code.
Thanks in advance

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 08:20
in EVERY form , youd have to capture the right click then send it to a global Sub
Code:
Private Sub FormHeader_MouseDown(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
If Button = 2 Then RtClickMenu
End Sub

then in a public module
PUBLIC SUB RtClickMenu()
to call the menu (see below)

See about custom menus
https://support.office.com/en-nz/ar...g-macros-5bd538ff-19c4-4dfe-9540-3309aebf8a1a

guestbb

Registered User.
Local time
i have seen that. but what code should i use in the for the menu? i cant find anywhere code for cut,copy,paste, print, page setup, close, export?

Last edited:

guestbb

Registered User.
Local time
yeah, but there is no macro for cut, copy, paste, export to pdf and so on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom