Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:23
I'm all a-twitter. What could it be?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 07:23
Gold star for Rabbie. Soon there will be a post from our village idiot, who needs no introduction, which will be more of the same trivial belly aching most of us used to find amusing but now is simply boring.

Soon after that, the usual responders will simply re-state thier replies that have been made before. And although I applaud their restraint at not taking the bait it still encourages our idiot to respond in kind. Vicious cycle.

And after it’s all said and done, there will be more SAID than DONE, and this ole blue ball will keep on turning.

Going to take a pass on this one...

Last edited:

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
My only thought is "don't feed the trolls". I learned long ago there are certain people here that you can not have a logical discussion with.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 11:23
My only thought is "don't feed the trolls". I learned long ago there are certain people here that you can not have a logical discussion with.

Unfortunately Paul that includes too many Americans who, if they have read it, do not understand what the second amendment was all about.

Brian

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Unfortunately Paul that includes too many Americans who, if they have read it, do not understand what the second amendment was all about.

True, trolls know no national boundaries, and they would probably assert that those who disagree are the ones who don't understand the second amendment. ;)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 07:23
You're not really taking a pass on it when you are the one instigating the conversation. ;)

Mark_

Longboard on the internet
Local time

Brian

As I recall it originated when someone decided that being Taxed means one should have a say in their governance. Since those in power objected, the "Little People" used force of arms to redress the issue.

Having gained a measure of freedom said "Little people" now wished to be able to retain that freedom and wished to ensure future generations would also be able to.

Having been a member of a "Well regulated Militia" that has been around almost 400 years, I've learned a thing or two about what the second amendment is intended for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom