Background colour (1 Viewer)

D

DJN

Mmmmm, now here is a strange request. I have created a small DB to track tooling repairs. The DB works fine, no problems at all. Now here is the request. Some of the forms are quite small in size, so they don't fill the whole screen. If I maximized them there would be oceans of space between the controls. I have bee asked if I can change the grey coloured background. Don't know what too as yet. Knowing the person who asked, it is probably something to do with football!!!. Anyhow, just wondered if the background colour can be changed from grey to well, anything really.

David

Kevin_S

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:17
open form - click detail bar at top of form - open properties window - click format tab and select the background color field. Click the button labeled "..." and it will open the color window...

HTH,
Kev

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:17
Hmmm....

Depends on what it is that you are seeing.

If you have a simple form, yes. The form has a backcolor property that can be set to darned near anything.

If you have a tab control that fills your form, not so easy. Tab controls are (generally) colored according to your overall Windows color scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom