12 week isolation (1 Viewer)

MickJav

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 14:01
started my 12 weeks today, we decided to turn our spare room into a office so I can keep active designing my projects as If I was working from home.

As luck has it we have a treadmill so I can maintain my level of fittness or the 12 weeks will do more damage to my health.

NauticalGent

Executive Troll
Local time
Today, 15:01
Best of luck Mick. You never know, this could be a good thing...

MickJav

AWF VIP
Local time
Thanks Thats the way I'm trying to look at it.

kilroyscarnival

Registered User.
Local time
Best of luck to you.

On the other side of the twelve weeks, you'll be well trained for that trip to Mars.

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:01
I heard that planking was a really good exercise (no exercise does everything for you). I tried a few times on my old overweight body. It definitely gives a number of muscle groups a workout.

MickJav

AWF VIP
Local time
It's not problem for me I used to go to the gym 5 nghts a week and go for 60-100 mile bike rides I'm just going to make sure I don't site on my arse all the time lol

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:01
Why 12 weeks? I thought the norm was 2 weeks for this. I think you said in a prior post that you had a respiratory ailment, which no doubt means a higher risk for you, but if this were to pass over in 2 or 3 weeks, would you not be back to a normal living situation?

Like Doc Man said (I think) having been retired for some time now seems like a bonus in this situation. I'm used to a more sedate routine now. What really helps is having a hobby.

MickJav

AWF VIP
Local time
I am in the at risk category as I have COPD which I have managed by making sure I keep active.

If I'm told I can return to work my works will let me back :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom