32 bit vs 64 bit => all the differences, and then some.... (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 05:34
Regarding what I posted somewhere else here, about a client I acquired from this forum, she has just asked me an interesting question for her own learning experience. And I responded to her with quite a bit of truth about this world, and the technicalities of the computing world. Quite funny, revealing and very educational. However, my explanation was not all inclusive. Anyone else got any opinions on this ''VS.'' phenomenon??

32-64-bit-diff.jpg

neuroman9999

Local time
folks from europe are so funny. they think Americans know everything. LOL

Attachments

• funny.jpg
    funny.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 120

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:34
I see that you're back Adam. Question is, why? If a normal person felt that their presence wasn't appreciated somewhere, they'd stay away - especially after being banned several times. That says something about your normality. I won't even comment on the absurdity of what you've posted as the reason for having 64bit anything.

neuroman9999

Local time
I see that you're back Adam. Question is, why?
It's none of your business, brother. I'm not appreciated in many places. If you ever met me in person, you'd probably see why. And I be the kindest, caring soul in the world to you. But it wouldn't matter, you would still hate me. I won't mention why. You wouldn't understand it.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
I don't hate anyone of the likes of you - any more than I would hate any other kind of pest. Hate is for people like Hitler.

neuroman9999

Local time
PEST = INSECT. and let us hope that Hitler doesn't reappear anywhere on Earth in the form of a hologram.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Unsubscribed from this thread, and to be honest, from AWF.
Congrats Adam.

neuroman9999

Local time
Congrats Adam.
this to anyone else who reads this beside Micron. Congrats for WHAT? Being young? Revealing the truth? If the latter....if you can't handle it, then you're going to have a tough time from here on out. The world isn't such a nice place, but you can surround yourself with people that will nourish you. If you are, by some miracle, looking at this thread Micron, before you leave please read the PM I sent you. You might find that the person you wrote your last message to isn't who you think he is.

and if truth over inspiration is an issue for you, I do realize that, because that is the case for most people in the world as it seems. And because of this reality, you will see me change in this community accordingly, for the purpose of being a figure that can serve as an inspiration to others. I see this happening in every church I visit, and it pains me to see. But I don't blame people. They're only trying to stay happy and positive I would assume. What could be wrong with that!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom