87,000 new IRS agents (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:06
I guess the idiots who voted for this think that the Dems will ALWAYS be in power or that there really are rich people out there who cheat on their taxes. The IRS audits President Trump and his businesses EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Is that persecution? Do they really expect to find something or are they doing it just because they can and by doing so, they can make him spend hundreds of thousands of dollars every year on accountants that he would not otherwise have to spend.

Anyway, anyone who thinks that Companies and the rich don't pay their fair share of taxes should ask Congress why they keep adding loopholes to the tax code that only favored companies and wealthy individuals can take advantage of. Adding 87,000 new IRS agents isn't going to change this because the tax code isn't changing. Trump did his best to remove loopholes but he was fought tooth and nail by the swamp. I think he got rid of the SALT (which affected me since I live in a high tax state) but since I think the deduction is wrong I was OK loosing it.

So, what I want the actual Democrats to think about is - do you really think these new agents won't ever be sic'd on you? OK, so the Democrats on Congress will sic them on Republicans first, especially known Trump supporters. But eventually, they'll get to you. If the Dems are not in control long enough to get to you, what do you think will happen if the Republicans take the Senate and House this year? Oversight will force them to stop targeting Republicans and that will leave them no one to target except you and the Republicans are not going to stop them from targeting you. And what if God forbid, a Republican is elected President in 2024? He is going to have 87,000 IRS agents with which to target Democrats 🤩🤩🤩🤩. You should also ask yourself, would you be happy to vote for hiring 87,000 new IRS agent if Trump had asked for them? Why not:)

My husband and I had pretty complex tax returns both for us and the business. Our agreement was, if the IRS after reviewing our return asked for less than $1000, we would just pay it because it was cheaper than digging everything out again and paying the accountant to figure out the problem.

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Today, 17:06
The main reason why the IRS is understaffed (besides the democrats dumping Obamacare responsibilities on them, etc) is because during the Obama administration, the IRS was used to spy on conservative groups and when the Republican led Congress found out about, they stripped their budget. There were a few other IRS related scandals during the Obama administration. So if the Dems repeat this harassment, when the Republicans get control again, they will strip the IRS again.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@Moke, you need to get better "fact" checkers. It has NOTHING to do with the pre-dawn raid on Trump's home. The Republicans have been talking about it for weeks. Here's just one article.

New Schumer-Manchin Bill Will Supercharge Long History of IRS Abuses - Ways and Means Republicans (house.gov)

What they are saying now is if the former President of the US can have his HOME raided and his wife's closet searched and his safe broken into over a "paper" dispute, then not one of us is safe. If they were so antsy about getting the documents back NOW, they could have used a subpoena. They did NOT need to invade the President's HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Democrats have been arming every agency for reasons that are unclear. If we have the FBI, the US Marshalls, the IRS, the DOJ, and the CIA as well as the armed forces armed to the teeth, do we really need to arm the FDA and the DOE?

I guess since all the other agencies are armed, we can defund the FBI:) They have lost their right to exist.

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 23:06
Is the orange idiot allowed to run for president again? I thought the idiot had been impeached, don't that count against him?
Col

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Is not an idiot. Impeached means charged. He was not convicted.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@AngelSpeaks Not sure what you are replying to. The Democrats have gone from the Constitutional - "innocent until proven guilty" to "if WE charge you it is because you ARE GUILTY". A trial by your peers is irrelevant and totally unnecessary. If we say Trump is guilty, then he is despite the fact that we've impeached him twice (with NO conviction) and two special prosecution investigations (with no evidence found), and the 1/6 commission "investigation" (with no evidence found). They also believe that if they "mean well", it doesn't matter what they do. They can hurt millions but "they didn't mean it" so no harm no foul.

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Pat, responding to Colin. He believes impeachment is held against Trump. We all know it was a kangaroo court. If those leftists Bozos think Trump will lose support because of the false BS they are throwing at him then they are delusional.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Except that I don't see any post by Colin in this thread.

The leftists are certainly delusional. If they were not, they never would have convinced themselves that raiding Trump's home was a good idea. They don't need any of this to actually lead to an indictment. They just need it to make Trump look bad. Remember, in their world, the Constitution is merely a suggestion so the fact that it GUARENTEES that you are innocent until proven guilty is just so many words written by old white men in the long dead past and has no relevance today. What is relevant today is what you read on FB or Twitter. Nothing else counts and they can depend on big tech to spread their lies and suppress all dissenting opinions or factual accounts. This is evidenced by the fact that you can post the lie that evidence against Trump was found by the Muller investigation but not the truth which is that no evidence was found of Trump colluded with the Russians. The collusion evidence was all that the Clinton camp was colluding with the Russians but not the Trump camp. But, that would be flagged as mis-information by the big liars.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Colin's post is right before mine.
It's OK.. I think pat has me on ignore like several others here. If you dare to criticise her hearthrob Donny, you get switched off. I know pat hates me and would love to ban me.
Col

AngelSpeaks

Local time
I don't consider Pat's defense and outrage over the tramping of the constitutional rights of a former president to be defending what you describe as her hearthrob. Many of your posts are extremely ignorant of what goes on the the US. You do realize that the Declaration of Independence was back in July 4th 1776.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I don't consider Pat's defense and outrage over the tramping of the constitutional rights of a former president to be defending what you describe as her hearthrob. Many of your posts are extremely ignorant of what goes on the the US. You do realize that the Declaration of Independence was back in July 4th 1776.
Yes some of my posts are ignorant of the way things work in the USA, especially politics where the candidate with least populace votes wins. I do know how old the declaration of independence is, I recall the 200 year celebrations in 1976. Its about time the "rules" in the USA were updated to bring them in line with modern trends, they're certainly not working at the moment.
Col

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Yes some of my posts are ignorant of the way things work in the USA, especially politics where the candidate with least populace votes wins. I do know how old the declaration of independence is, I recall the 200 year celebrations in 1976. Its about time the "rules" in the USA were updated to bring them in line with modern trends, they're certainly not working at the moment.
Col
Search Electoral College.

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Col
Hmm, the Queen selects the Prime Minister, the House of Lords is elected by Lords and the House of Commons are elected by the people. And the Queen inherits her position. I think I like our method better.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:06
Colin is just acting the same way people in the United States act when a Californian moves to their state. When a Californian move to another state the reaction is oh my god their going to ruin our way of life. If you can follow the analogy imagine you have a UK forum that has been invaded by Yanks! The reaction to us is the same as a Californian moving to another state, oh my god their going to ruin our forum with all their Yankee politics.

So they try and build an invisible wall around California UK forum to keep the status quo intact.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
The Queen (got bless her) does not select a prime minister. The House of Lords does not appoint Lords. The people do vote for MP'S in the House of Commons.

AB, spot on again. AWF, British forum, invaded by yanks moaning on about their stupid politics nobody outside USA understands
Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I guess I'm not seeing Colin's posts. It's just as well
It might help if you did. Your views are what we call tunnel vision, anyone who dares to challenge you get put on ignore so you are not tainted by other free speech views. You display an excellent example of your constitution- the right to free speech. In other words, you can have free speech as long as you don't disagree with me, if you do, I'll crush you.
Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm good with building a wall around California. We have ample evidence that they ruin whatever they touch. Just look at Oregon and Washington. They are also moving further East into Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, and Montana.

I think Governor Abbot should send a couple of buses filled with illegals to Aspen just to watch their heads spin:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom