Access 2007 SP3 Question (strange happenings on our SP2 machines) (1 Viewer)

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 13:15
Don't know if I can explain this well enough for anyone to know but we have a form which uses a series of subforms on it to display budget information for construction projects. Each subform gets assigned its own record source (there are actually 27 copies of the subform on the parent but normally not more than 10 are used. The 27 is the possible number of categories we have).

So, in Access 2003, the form worked great. There is code to set the position of each subform in the category sort order and to set the heights of the controls and detail sections and place subtotal text boxes in appropriate positions. The issue is that while they used to expand all of the way, now only about the first 5 do and the rest are left in the "collapsed" view (where the detail height is set to 15 - used to be 0 but it had problems with that too when we upgraded to 2007). If you go click once on the collapse button and then again, it then expands. But the code to expand them all fails to expand them all.
I know it is hard to diagnose without seeing the code and I might be able to provide that later (as it will take quite a bit to copy and paste), but I was wondering if anyone had any similar types of issues and if, perhaps, Office 2007 SP3 might hold a fix. We are currently on SP2 and want to go to SP3 but it will take time to get the requests through to get it on our Test server and be able to test all of our stuff to ensure nothing else goes haywire.

I just thought I would throw this out there in an attempt to see if it connected with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom