access application that generates the Qrcode (1 Viewer)

JacquesBatumike

Local time
Today, 02:34
I would like to have an access application that generates the Qrcode with the vba code,

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 17:34
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

I haven't seen one in Access, but I've seen one in Excel.

JacquesBatumike

Local time
I'd like what's in Access, which only generates the QRCode from VBA code and not from an Excel file attached in table access

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:34
You might look at this:

It is a WORD macro but you might be able to adapt it, at worst by including some WORD libraries.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 00:34
Try this

JacquesBatumike

Local time
Hello
thank you for your answers on the other hand I would like that in the Ms Acces application that I have vba codes that generates in itself the QRcode, like this file that I found on the internet this code that responds as I wanted unfortunately it's in Excel. I wanted to adapt it in Ms Access but I don't know anyone can help me please? please find the file in attachment.

Attachments

• QR-code-stutters.zip
    111.2 KB · Views: 154

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
From my memory of reading the original thread, was that you can't do this directly in Access.
It doesn't have some of the necessary features.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I would like that in the Ms Access application that I have VBA codes that generates in itself the QRcode

In another thread Here:-

A method for creating a normal Bar-Code, but without resorting to using a barcode font is demonstrated.

I realised that this method could be employed to create a QR Code. I discussed it in the blog, and Crystal who has some experience using this method added some useful information to the blog, with a video demonstrating her calendar creating code, which uses the self same method that I think could lend itself to creating a QRCode. As you can see from my comments in that thread, it's not going to be an easy task!

I think it's doable, however in the thread I mention several things you need to test before you waste too much time trying to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom