Solved Access Continuous Form Displays only 1st record (1 Viewer)

sunnytaru

Local time
Today, 14:24
Hello Experts,
Can someone guide me I have a form Default View setup as continuous form but it displays only one record. Previously it was showing all records, I was fixing some fields and now I do not see all records. I have another form same setup and its working fine. Not sure what is incorrect.
1655331098239.png
1655331552307.png

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 11:24
"... I was fixing some fields ..."
What did that involve? What did you change? How did you change it? Unfortunately, others have no visibility to your computer or to the relational database application in question we have to rely on whatever context you can provide. Thanks.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Not sure there's enough information. Can you post a sample db showing the problem?

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:24
your form is captioned 'memberprojectsfrm' but your datasource is 'BARProjectBillingtbl' - just checking this is consistent with the requirement since the two names don't appear to have much of a connection

sunnytaru

Local time
your form is captioned 'memberprojectsfrm' but your datasource is 'BARProjectBillingtbl' - just checking this is consistent with the requirement since the two names don't appear to have much of a connection
CJ- The Form title is Member Project Form and it displays Billing for each Member. I found the issue, there was no data in the table, I had deleted it and just missed checking that first. Apologies for the trouble.

sunnytaru

Local time
"... I was fixing some fields ..."
What did that involve? What did you change? How did you change it? Unfortunately, others have no visibility to your computer or to the relational database application in question we have to rely on whatever context you can provide. Thanks.
The fields that I was fixing was to get the default value from another form, during that testing, I had deleted that data and just missed checking that first. Apologies for the trouble.

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
The fields that I was fixing was to get the default value from another form, during that testing, I had deleted that data and just missed checking that first. Apologies for the trouble.
No trouble. We all have those occasions when the answer reveals this same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom