Access World Resource Section (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:33
Yes guys, another idea...

What about a section on the Wordpress part of the site that has a list of links to Access and programmer related sites? The idea is that the list could be filtered so you can quickly find the relevant stuff. Take a look here as an example: https://www.marketingterms.com/forums/

If you click the filter bar near the top, you can select Forums only, Chats only etc. Click them to see what happens. I really like what happens!

Categories we could use could be things like Database sites, Access specific sites, SQL sites, VBA sites/blogs/podcasts, whatever!

Like I say, just an idea. Wonder if it would be good to have a definitive list of sites for anything Access and peripheral to the topic.

Thoughts?

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 03:33
sounds pretty good. why not? Just make sure you include the following with your ''a'' element tags:
Code:
<a href = "www.domain.com/etc/etc..." target="_blank">hello visitor!  go here!</a>

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 04:33
Like I say, just an idea. Wonder if it would be good to have a definitive list of sites for anything Access and peripheral to the topic.
Sorry Jon, I just now saw this. Great idea IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom