AccessWorld Email Notifications (1 Viewer)

Sarah.M

Local time
Today, 04:53
Hi,
I like to reply very quick to anyone comments on my threads, every comments are very important to me.
but sometimes I did not get Emails notifications, is this normal?
Best Regards,

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:53
Hi. I could be wrong, but I think you only get an email for the first response in the thread since you last logged in. To see all responses, you'll have to log in.

Sarah.M

Local time
Today, 04:53
Hi. I could be wrong, but I think you only get an email for the first response in the thread since you last logged in. To see all responses, you'll have to log in.
Hi,
no I got E-mail for each reply but sometimes I did not get them :(

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
i get notifications for most of the replies to a thread I have contributed to.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi,
no I got E-mail for each reply but sometimes I did not get them :(
i get notifications for most of the replies to a thread I have contributed to.
Again, I could be wrong, but here's what I am saying.

Let's say I participated in three threads: Thread1, Thread2, and Thread3.

As soon as the first person in each thread post a response, I should receive an email notification. But, if I don't immediately log in to the forum to review the responses, then when the second or third person post their response to the same thread, then I am not expecting to get an email notification for those.

For example, Person1 responds to Thread1, then I get an email for Thread1. In the meantime, Person2 also posts a response to Thread1, I don't get an email about Person2's post. At the same time, Person3 posts a response to Thread3, then I get an email for Thread3.

Hope that makes sense. However, like I said, I could be wrong about that, since I don't subscribe to email notifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom