Adding text to a Form (1 Viewer)

kirkm

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:17
I seem to remember (but may not have been Access) that you could put text directly onto a Form without needing a textbox? Is this possible?
If not, is the text box width & height be set to equal Form Width & Height - and in the Form Load event or in Properties?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:17
Hi. Could you use a Label instead of a Textbox?

kirkm

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:17
Almost, but looking ahead I think a click event is wanted for each row, so that probably means a listbox.
I did get the textbox setup using Forms width & height and that worked out spot on.
Also thinking the Form Header showing Haeder text would be advantageous. That's another first here.
BTW so gald you put me onto how to put a Form on a Form... I'd have just dragged it on like any other control and gone nuts trying to make it work.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:17
Almost, but looking ahead I think a click event is wanted for each row, so that probably means a listbox.
I did get the textbox setup using Forms width & height and that worked out spot on.
Also thinking the Form Header showing Haeder text would be advantageous. That's another first here.
BTW so gald you put me onto how to put a Form on a Form... I'd have just dragged it on like any other control and gone nuts trying to make it work.
Glad to hear you're making good progress. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom