Auto-Mail in Outlook (1 Viewer)

KDg

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:47
Hi,

thanks for reading this - does anyone know how to get the user's auto-signature to show in Outlook when generating the mail from VBA? I can't see anything that looks likely in there, many thanks in advance

Drew

MHM

Registered User.
Local time
kindly respect: here it's access-programming

KDg

Registered User.
Local time
kindly think before posting - the mail is generated from code in access. If it was in Outlook it would be VBScript not VBA, but then as a developer I guess you'd know that. thanks anyway...

[This message has been edited by KDg (edited 06-14-2000).]

Mitch

Registered User.
Local time
I Assume that your attemting to send some information in the message body of the sendobject command, which then removes the automatic signature! The Method i use is to send any information as an attachment and leave the message body clear, then the signature reappears, and it's not too much to ask the user to type there own message say what is attached, after all there suposed to do something!! Heres the format -

Docmd.SendObject acReport, "RepReportName", "Rich Text Format (*.rtf)", "E-mail Address", "CC", "BCC", "Mail Title", "Message Body", False

I Know this isn't exactly what your looking for but it may do instead, if you do find a way to get the signature on when putting anything in the message body pass it on

HTH

Mitch.

KDg

Registered User.
Local time
aahhh I see, spot on Mitch, many thanks - as the message was only "Dear All, Please see attached" I think I'll scrap it. Thanks for your help,

Drew

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom