Back up VBE settings (1 Viewer)

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 18:51
I'm trying to copy VBE's setting from my PC to several other PCs that I use every now and then.
A short research showed that Microsoft saves the settings under Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\7.1\Common

I exported this key from my PC to 3 other PCs. In each case everything was exactly copied, except the following 5 buttons in toolbar:
Call Stack - Toggle Bookmark - Previous Bookmark - Next Bookmark - Clear All Bookmarks

All other buttons I had, was added to the toolbar ( compile, quick watch, comment ....). Editor's color, fonts etc. were copied too.
Also, all settings in Editor, Editor Format, General & Docking tabs are copied too. An exact copy of my PC's setting except the above 5 butons.

Does anyone have any idea why only these 5 buttons are not added to the toolbar?
Is there any other way to have a complete backup of VBE's settings?

Thanks.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:51
Don't forget to report the error to MS. They do read the comments. Who knows, someone might look into the problem and find it trivial to fix. Use the Feedback option in the backstage menu when you open Access

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom