Biden the Plagiarist (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 15:50
Biden gave a graduation speech at the Coast Guard Academy. In that speech, Biden made one of his infamous gaffs. Fox News, of course immediately jumped on that as some-sort of distasteful gaffe requiring condemnation. My reaction, upon seeing the video clip, was that this was simply a joke that fell flat. So I dismissed it.

It happened that Hannity later that day also covered that gaffe. But he added a twist. Turns out that Biden was plagiarizing from a graduation speech that Reagan had given years ago at the Coast Guard Academy. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a Hannity video clip version of this, but did find an article (one of many now) that is displayed below. Biden's continued plagiarism, for me, is the real story. Resorting to endless plagiarism supports the assertions that Biden is a non-thinking puppet lacking in leadership skills.

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 14:50
lacking in leadership skills.
of course he's lacking leadership skills! but then again, ALL presidents lack in leadership skills. that is common sense. people who follow them are obviously one way or the other and don't provide much value in this life. they are the primary cause of almost everything, really. you seem to post a lot of this stuff, Steve. can I ask why?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The Democrats are turning the US into Orwell's totlatarian "1984". Doing my civic duty of exposing that.

conception_native_0123

Local time
I generally don't like what I read here:

but hey, I feel like republicans will always exist. don't you feel like the democrats are catering the vast majority who feel like the corporate and government tyrants have left them out?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I generally don't like what I read here:

but hey, I feel like republicans will always exist. don't you feel like the democrats are catering the vast majority who feel like the corporate and government tyrants have left them out?
You jest. The Democrats are "beholden" to the "deep state" and corporate tyrants. The public is gullible. The Democrats know how to exploit that stupidty to their (Democratic Party) advantage. The Demcorats are the ones imposing "totalitarianism".

conception_native_0123

Local time
The Demcorats are the ones imposing "totalitarianism".
BOTH republicans and democrats are taking advantage of the gullible public my friend. democrats are nothing special. @The_Doc_Man knows all about this. he talks about it all the time. strong manipulating the weak and on and on and on. PEOPLE are the problem.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
BOTH republicans and democrats are taking advantage of the gullible public my friend.
Personally I think the Republicans are feckless pieces of dog dodo who would sell their mothers to make a buck but the Democrats would kill their mothers if Facebook told them to so they are even more dangerous.

There is no moral equivalency between the two groups. The Democrats are doing their best to squeeze the life out of anyone who isn't them. They are still holding trespassers without bail for over four months while they try to figure how to prosecute them for "insurrection" while at the same time, if you physically assault an old lady on the streets of NYC ,or loot a liquor store, or burn a police car, you get arrested and freed the same day without bail. Where is the equivalency there? Why is it perfectly OK for the Democrats to suppress speech that they disagree with? Why is it OK to prevent President Trump from tweeting but allow the leaders of Iran to push their kill the Jews and America is evil agenda?

conception_native_0123

Local time
Personally I think the Republicans are feckless pieces of dog dodo who would sell their mothers to make a buck but the Democrats would kill their mothers if Facebook told them to so they are even more dangerous.

there in RIGHT there you have defined everything that is wrong with political stupidity. and it all starts where? the BIG CITY. the problem is more than 150 years old at this point and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. you can count on it. it's only going to get worse. I'm sorry to tell you that.

conception_native_0123

Local time
Why is it OK to prevent President Trump from tweeting but allow the leaders of Iran to push their kill the Jews and America is evil agenda?
it isn't. but like I said, republicans set up the current system a LONG time ago. democrats didn't believe in it. and the fight goes on until this day. generally what happens is that republicans usually win after a long long battle in the form of arguing. that's EXACTLY why this is finally coming to pass:

democrats are sick to death of giving in to the intense nature of republican brain power! duh. it's common sense. that's also exactly why capitalism has not been changed to anything else yet. republican-oriented systems always have won in the end when all of the arguing is over.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Any position that Republicans take that is different from what Democrats want is declared to be racist. However Lightfoot, the Mayor of Chicago is NOT a racist. It is perfectly OK for her to discriminate against white people just as the Biden administration dropped the lawsuit against Yale for discriminating against Asian students. Hypocrisy reigns.

When Democrats stop applying a double standard, I'll be more concerned with their opinions. Instead of a Donkey their mascot should be Janus.

conception_native_0123

Local time
Any position that Republicans take that is different from what Democrats want is declared to be racist.
you know why that is, don't you? it makes PERFECT sense. it's because democrats can't make the capitalistic system that the USA runs under, WORK FOR THEM, so they lash out at the person that created the system more the 100 years ago. the WHITE AMERICAN MALE. makes perfect sense. and that's why I stay the hell out of it. because they're all freakin nuts, and they all deserve exactly what they get. fire from the Lord when the time comes if they don't straighten themselves out. they are a waste of space, time, effort, money, energy and everything else. they don't even deserve to be paid attention to. and considering that the time is almost over, I'm not sure that any of them can change because their hatred of each other is so rooted in their hearts and souls at this point. they ARE evil, because they step on each other's faces in the big cities. it's always been that way. If you want to impress me Pat, stay the he$$ out of it and I would praise you to no end. you can't help people who are ready to blow up the earth because their hatred runs so deep. it's only a matter of time. Let the one who is really in control take care of them when its all over. that's the real inevitability anyway. you will learn someday, I would suspect, because you more or less have common sense.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Why do you think that only white males ever did anything? Women and black people were large contributors to our history. The country has always had free black folks. And as we speak, women are chattel in the Muslim world and all classes of people are enslaved in Africa and Asia.

Opps, I just realized who I'm really talking to.

conception_native_0123

Local time
Why do you think that only white males ever did anything? Women and black people were large contributors to our history. The country has always had free black folks. And as we speak, women are chattel in the Muslim world and all classes of people are enslaved in Africa and Asia.
I'm talking about the TYPE OF THINKING. the SYSTEM that we live under in the USA. for a long time, the white man WAS racist. now it is changing because there are TOO MANY people who can't figure out how to make the system work for them. OOPS. I realized that what I'm saying might be over the head of the person I'm talking to! is it? I would assume not. this is common sense.

when people can't survive, or think they can't, or know they can't, with what they've been given, they fight. simple philosophy my friend. SIMPLE. that's why war occurs. hello! and I still can't get this darn avatar to change for me! grrrrrrrrrr

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:50
200.gif

conception_native_0123

Local time
You jest. The Democrats are "beholden" to the "deep state" and corporate tyrants. The public is gullible. The Democrats know how to exploit that stupidty to their (Democratic Party) advantage. The Demcorats are the ones imposing "totalitarianism".
This pair of images is for the two people here that might appreciate them....pat and steve.

3.png

4.png

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
(y)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Finally got around to locating articles where someone took the time to compile a list of Biden's plagiarisms and lies. There are probably many more beyond those listed in the articles below. It is unfortunate that the artificial construct known as Good Uncle Joe, given this history of lies, could allegedly win an election.

Last edited:

conception_native_0123

Local time
given this history of lies,
lying is not even relevant anymore, because the complexities of the world REQUIRE it. there is too much fighting, hatred, indifference, stupidity and nonsense for lying not to play a part anymore. Sorry Steve R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom