Biden's Border Debacle (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 19:18
Thoroughly revolting. Biden undermining border patrol who are supposed to protect the US from illegal immigration. Biden's unspoken language is that border patrol agents should not be doing their job. Just let the illegal immigrants invade.

An associated observation by Fox News; Biden publicly stated that the Haitians would be sent back to Haiti but that is turning out to be a lie. An unspecified number appear to be released into the US.
Biden is endorsing illegal immigration into the US to change US demographics. A racist policy. An impeachable offense.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:18
Sorry, @Steve R. I have to disagree with you on this one. If these were truly debacles Republicans and Democrats would be working towards a remedy. This is a planned course of action and they are getting the desired effects. The Democrats have totally caved to the progressive wing of their party, and most Republicans have caved to the Rhino wing of their party. I do not believe Afgaistain was a debacle either, more like planned obsolescence. When you look at the border czar doing nothing but laughing nowhere to be found coupled with the whole bumbling Joe routine it's becoming obvious this is a made-for-TV series.

"They're not conspiracy theories. They're are spoiler alerts."

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Mayorkas is telling us that we should be absolutely horrified by the idea of law enforcement grabbing the shirt of a person who snuck into the country illegally.

Is he living on a different planet? Grabbing their shirt?! OMG, how would we possibly dream of visiting such inhumane torment on a fugitive who fully expected to be pursued? #1 rule of law enforcement, NEVER TEAR SOMEONE'S POLO SHIRT, dang it!!

Going further, apparently the whip is a made-up story, but stop and put it in perspective. What if they did hit someone with a small leather strap while that person was disobeying orders to stop and willfully engaged in fleeing law enforcement. What do people nowadays expect, that they're going to get a massage? Personally, if I were in their shoes, I'd expect to be shot with something. I do empathize with the reason they come, but they're not near as stupid as the Democrats pretend to be. When cops are chasing you they aren't going to just happily skip behind you blowing bubbles - they have every right to make contact, and you will be uncomfortable.

Why has this country lost its mind? Oh, I know: It must be "white supremacy"

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Sorry, @Steve R. I have to disagree with you on this one. If these were truly debacles Republicans and Democrats would be working towards a remedy. This is a planned course of action and they are getting the desired effects. The Democrats have totally caved to the progressive wing of their party, and most Republicans have caved to the Rhino wing of their party. I do not believe Afgaistain was a debacle either, more like planned obsolescence. When you look at the border czar doing nothing but laughing nowhere to be found coupled with the whole bumbling Joe routine it's becoming obvious this is a made-for-TV series.

"They're not conspiracy theories. They're are spoiler alerts."
You are correct. My wording was poor.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'd expect to be shot with something.
And you would be because you are a citizen and therefore a danger to the Republic they envision.

IMPORTANT-
in 2016, the Republicans had control over all three branches. In 2020, the Democrats have control over all three branches. At what time have either the Republicans or the Democrats actually fixed the problem? It doesn't actually even require new laws. It requires enforcing existing laws!!!! Ask yourself WHY? The answer makes it very clear why Trump won in 2016 and also why the Republicans ganged up on him to prevent him fixing things that need fixing whenever they could. In my opinion, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, and Kevin McCarthy are enemies of the people.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I would add Lindsay Graham and most of Fox News to the list of do-nothings

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
1632534940983.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I would add Lindsay Graham and most of Fox News to the list of do-nothings
Not that I would stand up for Fox news but what do you think they can do? They have no authority to fix anything. All they can do is talk about it. I don't like the way they talk about COVID for example. The government and their lap dogs portray COVID as a danger to every single person. As far as you can tell from the talking heads, everyone is in equal jeopardy. Your age and medical condition do not matter. Therefore, they can try to make you feel guilty for not "protecting" your fellow man if you don't take the vaccine. That's why we don't see studies that drill into who exactly is getting symptoms, who gets the disease and doesn't have symptoms, who dies from COVID and who dies or gets sick from the vaccine? All we have is numbers from the CDC segregated by age. The older you are, the more likely you are to be seriously ill and to die is pretty much established but you can't tell that to a 21 year-old crazy person who attacks you in a store for not wearing a useless mask.

Just ask people, when the polio vaccine was released, did your parents rush out and get it? How about your grandparents? Adults can get polio. Why were they not terrified for their lives? Unlike the COVID vaccine, the Polio vaccine actually protects against the disease at an extremely high rat and yet we only gave it to the children. Well DUH!! The children were the group that was primarily at risk. When the COVID vaccine was released, Biden changed Trumps distribution plan and instead prioritized people who had more chance of encountering a sick person than those who would be more likely to die should they be exposed. The logic made no sense. From day 1, the Demoat response to COVID has been political.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I say give them permission to use guns to stop the invasion. Are we a sovereign country or not?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
This is a planned course of action and they are getting the desired effects.
Agree. The Democrats have "opened" the border to enlarge an underclass dependent that will be dependent on government handouts. Additionally this is a purposeful racist policy to make the White population a minority. Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin Celebrates Demographic Decline of White Americans as “Fabulous News”. The White Democratic elitists, don't seem to comprehend that they are committing cultural suicide.

I do not believe Afgaistain was a debacle either, more like planned obsolescence. When you look at the border czar doing nothing but laughing nowhere to be found coupled with the whole bumbling Joe routine it's becoming obvious this is a made-for-TV series.
Correct. I would go a step further into tin-hat territory. The rapid collapse of the US backed government with the consequent inept evacuation and leaving behind valuable military equipment implies to mean that the Biden administration had a "deal" to let the Taliban take-over at an unspecified future date following the US withdrawal. However, the Taliban, in their blood-lust, "broke" the deal leaving the Biden administration totally unprepared for what to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my original post, I also overlooked bringing-up the theme that Biden/Harris (the supposed leaders of this country) are actively condemning all law enforcement and "protecting" those involved in illegal activities. An embedded concern, victim rights are never mentioned.. People have a right to walk down a street unmolested and if molested to have that perpetrator arrested. But the police are being crippled in that regard.

Both Biden and Harris while campaigning met with "victims" of what they claimed was police brutality. One person/family they met with was the "Jacob Blake family" Left out by much of the media is that Jacob Blake had a criminal past, including alleged sexual assault. Furthermore, his father promoted Black racism. The actions of Biden/Harris concerning the Haitian "invasion" are consistent with their prior actions of making those breaking US laws as deserving unconditional pity and government moral support while demonizing those who are responsible for upholding US laws. The Biden/Harris administration is aggressively pushing Obama's "transformation of America".

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Mayorkas said that those who are released have conditions placed on them, "are monitored by us," and authorities "ensure their appearance in court as the law requires."
"We have enforcement guideline in place that provide the individuals who are recent border crossers who do not show up for their hearings are enforcement priorities and will be removed," he said.
If the Biden administration can't control the border, what makes anyone think that the illegal immigrants will be "controlled" by the government should they fail to abide by the conditions. Also in light of Biden and Harris loudly demonizing border patrol agents, the implication is that the border patrol agents will not be allowed to do their work since it would be considered "racist" and a human rights violation to deport the illegal immigrants.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time

If the Biden administration can't control the border, what makes anyone think that the illegal immigrants will be "controlled" by the government should they fail to abide by the conditions. Also in light of Biden and Harris loudly demonizing border patrol agents, the implication is that the border patrol agents will not be allowed to do their work since it would be considered "racist" and a human rights violation to deport the illegal immigrants.

Now, take what you just posted - the 12k people released - and ADD to that:

California Bill Would Allow Noncitizens to Participate in Democratic Party | Politics | US News

(and other laws they are passing to allow them to be elected to things like school boards and even school district positions of authority).

Remember when everyone said we were crazy for our slippery slope argument about illegal immigrants becoming Democratic voters? Wasn't it only like ... 6 mo. ago?

Like I always say, the problem with critics of conservatives is, 90% of conservatives 'slippery slope' worries actually do come true, that's why they remain so relevant........

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Someone reminded me today over the brohaha regarding John McCain because he was born in Panama. Apparently since it was a military base, it counted as US territory so all the children being born to the Afghan women in Germany are automatic citizens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom