Local time
Today, 21:41
There was a power cut in Washington DC.

Add to a Branch or Create your own.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 17:41
John is at his PC, scratching his head...

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 17:41
Assuming we are supposed to follow the original story line, I think we keep adding consequences of the original event until we end up nowhere near it - just like the story

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:41
Assuming we are supposed to follow the original story line, I think we keep adding consequences of the original event until we end up nowhere near it - just like the story

Well it was just an idea, You're right, it's a bit like the writing the story blog, and it's got me scratching my head too! I like the films The Butterfly Effect and Final Destination, and I thought maybe something interesting might develop as there's a lot of clever, witty, smart people on this forum. Now if that blatant fawning doesn't get something started nothing will!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 14:41
Well if the lights on streets & cross town freeways suddenly were to go dim, politicians could be involved in automobile accidents ...
Are morbid possibilities allowed? I don't have any agenda here LOL -it was just the first thing that occurred to me after Cronk's post I imagined it going dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom