Can Vivek Become the Republican Candidate? (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:21
I can't watch Fox clips any more. I keep getting a message about my ad blocker and don't seem to be able to get rid of it.

I'm disappointed that Vivek isn't higher in the polls than the RINO lady. Trump better not be even thinking of her as his running mate. She'd stab him in the back and obstruct at every opportunity.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 05:21
Can Vivek become the Republican candidate
No.
And more importantly, he can't win a general election.

Vote for Nikki. She can win the general election. Ron, maybe. Trump, maybe.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Based on the prior post, where the Washington Post reporter attempted to bait Vivek with the adversarial gotcha question of: "When will you condemn White supremacy?"; it appeared that the Democrats were gearing-up to re-implement a campaign based on racial hatred and that the Republicans are a threat to democracy. Biden will be delivering a speech that will essentially formalize the despicable approach of spreading racial hatred and falsely assert that Republicans are out to destroy democracy. This coming from a person who is actually promoting racial hatred and using highly questionable legal tactics as an attempt to keep Trump off the ballot so people can't vote for him. Democrats are the threat to democracy.
"Whether it is white supremacists descending on the historic American city of Charlottesville, the assault on our nation's capital on January 6, or a white supremacist murdering churchgoers at Mother Emanuel nearly nine years ago," Fulks told reporters, "America's worried about the rise in political violence and determined to stand against it."
"Let's all take a moment to sit with the gravity and significance of the moment we're all living through," Biden communications director Michael Tyler added later. "The leading candidate of a major party in the United States is running for president so that he can systematically dismantle and destroy our democracy."

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Vote for Nikki. She can win the general election.
She could but the only reason is because she is no threat to the Democrats. They wouldn't have to even try to cheat. She's already on their side.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Vote for Nikki. She can win the general election.
Vivek said it best, "If you want Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels..."

The lesser of two evils is still evil, stop playing their game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom