Change Image Based on Selection Box (1 Viewer)

MattBaldry

Self Taught, Learn from the Forums
Local time
Today, 15:52
Does anyone have a quick link to a code that will allow me to select an image for a report based on a list/combo box at all please?

I am looking to design a drawing creator for my company. We make cable assemblies and drawings are currently manually created by myself.

The cable ends can be changed so I was hoping for a quick way of interchanging these based on a list/combo box.

I have attached a generic drawing below. On this drawing it would be the cable ends, item 2 on the BOM, that would be changeable.

I have all the images, but I have not been able to find anything online to help me so far.

I am sure this is probably a really easy code.

~Matt

Attachments

• NM-LMR600-NM-10000 Issue 1.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 333

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
The form would have to be open.
Bring in the file path as a hidden column in the combo, then refer to that column in the image path/source of the report.

MattBaldry

Self Taught, Learn from the Forums
Local time
The form would have to be open.
Bring in the file path as a hidden column in the combo, then refer to that column in the image path/source of the report.
I was hoping to have the images shared within the database itself in a table so I don't have to distribute images with the database.

Is this still possible with your method?

~Matt

JonXL

Local time
Today, 09:52
Also, using the file path approach you wouldn't need to distribute the images - just put them in a subfolder where your BE is stored. Everyone would be using the same images.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom