Changing order of check boxes in an option group...Access 2000 (1 Viewer)

B

blanca488

Access 2000 -

i have 7 check boxes inside an option group. four on top and 3 on the bottom...i want to control the order that the checkboxes are browsed through before one becomes selected.

right now this is the sequence it's taking: first one in the top row, first one in the bottom row, 2nd one in the br, 3rd one in the br, 2nd one in the tr, and so on...pretty screwy.

the order i want them to be "browsed-through" was the order i added them to the form...first row l to r and then bottom row l to r.

when i added this entry to the form...i used the option group wizard and selected the corresponding table entry.

there isn't a "tab order" feature for the check boxes within an option group that i can see...how do i chance the sequence of the check boxes when a user arrows through the option group?

also, is there a way for the check boxes to be browsed thru by the tab key instead of the -> <- arrow keys?

thanks,

m

Carol

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:33
Open your form in design view and click on the View on the main menu bar and select Tab Order.

B

blanca488

you can't...the option group is the only thing with the taborder capability...

the check boxes inside are not counted as separate entities. it's as if they're one.

i amazingly got the answer to this one on another forum...i just had to move the check boxes around within the option group and then moved them back to where i wanted them and VIOLA...it somehow worked. just moving them around and then moving them back! doesn't make much sense...but it worked!

thanks,

m

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom