Solved Click button on Enter WITHOUT USING DEFAULT BUTTONS (1 Viewer)

dev_omi

Local time
Today, 09:11
not to mention i already advised you earlier (post #3), since i test first before i advise.

I explained in post #13 that merely moving the code to the KeyUp or KeyDown events was not sufficient to make it work (at least not in my Access). I want to test each factor independently and then as pairs to figure out exactly why this is because I'm curious and want to learn to be a better Access developer.

I do very much appreciate your help as well and included you in my thanks at several points above 😁

Dave E

Registered User.
Local time
Then one is welcome to politely mention it, not rudely ask a sarcastic question with a dozen question marks. That's why I tried to head it off in the OP, because it's almost always rude, presumptuous, and lacking literally all of the context.

But sure, if your goal is to help users in the future, reply to my threads with unsolicited advice. Just don't expect me to be grateful for it
There are some who have been on the site a very long time and have lost the art of tact and gained a more supercilious attitude. It's not the first time I've noticed a senior member alienate a poster.

dev_omi

Local time
There are some who have been on the site a very long time and have lost the art of tact and gained a more supercilious attitude. It's not the first time I've noticed a senior member alienate a poster.

Fortunately, most people here are super helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom