Close a sub form of a sub form after double click a value (1 Viewer)

dmgg

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:37
I have a sub form that is a sub form of another sub form. After I double click a value on the sub of the sub, I want the sub-sub to close. (The value gets transmitted to the master sub form). I followed some instructions on the web, but it didn't work. Any help much appreciated.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Well, you can't "close" a subform. You could hide it or delete the subform control's source form. You haven't shown the code you tried, nor defined what "didn't work" means. Did you get an error, if so what was the error description?

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 01:37
Or, as an alternative to what Paul said, maybe there is another method that you can use to get done what you want to get done? Honestly I've never seen this question asked in like 20 years. Just FYI

dmgg

Registered User.
Local time
Well, you can't "close" a subform. You could hide it or delete the subform control's source form. You haven't shown the code you tried, nor defined what "didn't work" means. Did you get an error, if so what was the error description?
I gave up and actuated a hide, as you suggest. I don't remember the code that I got on the web, but didn't get an error message when tried it. Just no action. Thanks much for reply,. Covering the sub sub works fine.
I

dmgg

Registered User.
Local time
Or, as an alternative to what Paul said, maybe there is another method that you can use to get done what you want to get done? Honestly I've never seen this question asked in like 20 years. Just FYI
Thanks for reply. As you can see on my reply to Paul, I just cover the form when double click.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I gave up and actuated a hide, as you suggest. I don't remember the code that I got on the web, but didn't get an error message when tried it. Just no action. Thanks much for reply,. Covering the sub sub works fine.
I
Happy to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom