Code Help needed (1 Viewer)

tonycicc20

Local time
Today, 05:27
Hi,

Inherited a Database for a department I run at a new job. Old DB keeper retired, it was a very old db converted to 2007 I believe. aeverything on every switch board is linked together 😬. I had an issue with the switchboard which then was corrupted when the switch board was brought back to life it stopped working for a search function in the tab please see referenced link as to what happened with that. I am looking for someone willing to recode the DB to make it work as it should. I understand that this will most definitely cost money so please let me know via PM what you think it will cost for you to do this if anyone is willing. Thanks.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:27
Hi,

Inherited a Database for a department I run at a new job. Old DB keeper retired, it was a very old db converted to 2007 I believe. aeverything on every switch board is linked together 😬. I had an issue with the switchboard which then was corrupted when the switch board was brought back to life it stopped working for a search function in the tab please see referenced link as to what happened with that. I am looking for someone willing to recode the DB to make it work as it should. I understand that this will most definitely cost money so please let me know via PM what you think it will cost for you to do this if anyone is willing. Thanks.

Happy to take a look, but need to be clear about what ‘work as it should’ means

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom