Collection Form (1 Viewer)

Nowee101413

Local time
Today, 17:28
Hi,

I am still new to MSAccess and I need your help.

I have the UI below for a form that populates the Collection Register:

1586864241722.png

Here are the things I need to do.

1) There should be a subform that shows "only" the record of outstanding invoices per customer. (The Invoice No., Invoice Amount and the Outstanding Balance were taken from a Query), Records with "0" outstanding balance should not appear.
2) The Payment portion should be filled side by side with the invoice record and updates the CollectionRegister Table
3) The Outstanding Balance to appear in every record should be the balance at the time of payment.
4) Payment should not be higher than the outstanding balance at the time of payment
5) Include check boxes if the outstanding balance will be paid in full

The Collection Register Table fields are [CollectionID], [InvoiceNo], [DateofCollection], [Payment], [PaymentMethod], [Reference]

I will appreciate if you have better ideas.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 1586863155229.png
    1586863155229.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 95

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:28
Hi. Are you able to post a sample copy of your db?

Nowee101413

Local time
Can I just email it to you? I am just using it to learn more about DB and Microsoft Access so its kinda rough and a bit all over the place. I will upload the clean data in the DB once I complete it.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:28
Can I just email it to you? I am just using it to learn more about DB and Microsoft Access so its kinda rough and a bit all over the place. I will upload the clean data in the DB once I complete it.
Of course you can, but I can't promise an immediate response. The good thing about posting it here is more people can take a look and provide their input. If you want me to post it here for you, I can do that too.

Nowee101413

Local time
I can send it to you and you can upload. I cannot attach it because I do not have WinZip and can't install it as I need admin access. Please send me your email address.

strive4peace

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:28
hi Nowee101413,

Welcome!

> "I cannot attach it because I do not have WinZip"

Zipping is built-into Windows. You shouldn't need WinZip. Right-click the filename in Windows Explorer and use the shortcut menu.

Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder

File_SendTo_Compressed.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom