Combo Box (1 Viewer)

Valentine

Local time
Today, 02:13
I have a Combo Box in my Form set to "Data Tags" Table only pulling in the "Data Tags" column so my users can select a certain tag. My code has a button that will search through all my files for any file that has the selected "Data Tag". For some reason when my code pulls the Me.cboDataTags.Value it is NOT pulling the data tag column but instead it is pulling the key number column which doesn't help at all. Anyone know why this is happeneing?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:13
Check your bound column.

Valentine

Local time
Today, 02:13
Check your bound column.
I was just typing this in as you sent the answer :). For some reason it was set to 1 so i changed it to 2, I was going through soo many different reasons why this wasn't working and it was the simple one.....

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:13
I was just typing this in as you sent the answer :). For some reason it was set to 1 so i changed it to 2, I was going through soo many different reasons why this wasn't working and it was the simple one.....
Normally, you would want the bound column to be 1 (usually the ID column). However, your situation may require you to change that settings, sometimes. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom