Solved Conditional Formatting On SubForm (1 Viewer)

Emma35

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:11
Hi Everyone,
I'm using a main form which contains 3 subforms. I have no conditional formatting on the main form itself but i've been trying to use CF on the subforms but it doesn't work for some reason. I know it needs to be done at the control level but that's not working either. All i need is when a text box has the value 'Yes' then the background turns green, 'No' and it turns red, 'CC' and it turns amber.
I've also got a report which has subreports and it doesn't work there either ?.
Can anyone suggest what i'm doing wrong here ?

Thanks,
Em

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 07:11
in form design, put those conditions in the Conditional Format
[field]="yes" green
etc..

Emma35

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks Ranman but i don't see an option for conditional formatting in Form Design ?. Am i looking in the wrong place ?

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:11
in form design view select the control you want to format - then click on the conditional formatting button on the ribbon

Emma35

Registered User.
Local time
That was the first thing i tried originally CJ....not working for me

Emma35

Registered User.
Local time
Ok i noticed one of the conditions was working so i had a look to see what was different.....there were quotation marks around the value in the expression which weren't around the others ?. I never even noticed this and was looking for all the difficult solutions.....never happened before. Thanks for the suggestions guys....i'm not sure whether to be relieved or embarrassed :cautious:

1611235151702.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom