Congratulations US Sen. John McCain (1 Viewer)

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:13
I really didn't even want to post with this account, but it's been driving me nuts not being able to post for a week:D

Yes I understand, once you start, it is very hard to stop!

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
That some your liberal math? Multi-Trillion?

http://zfacts.com/p/447.html

How much do you think it will end up costing in the end? Considering there IS no end in sight? And considering the rate of inflation? The last estimate I heard was 3 trillion IF we get out by 2010 like the Iraqis want us to.

KenHigg

Local time
Yesterday, 20:13
How much do you think it will end up costing in the end? Considering there IS no end in sight? And considering the rate of inflation? The last estimate I heard was 3 trillion IF we get out by 2010 like the Iraqis want us to.

Now now... If the messiah can pay for all of our gas and make our mortgage payments like the black girl in the video said he could then a paying for a simple little war shouldn't be a problem...;)

redneckgeek2

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:13
You can't see how a multi-trillion dollar war would affect the economy?

I don't see that as causing unemployment, the housing crisis, the stock market crash, etc. Those are government manufactured crisises (sp).

The war is being paid for with "print and spend" economics. That'll take a few years to catch up to us - in the form of inflation.

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
I don't see that as causing unemployment, the housing crisis, the stock market crash, etc. Those are government manufactured crisises (sp).

The war is being paid for with "print and spend" economics. That'll take a few years to catch up to us - in the form of inflation.

You don't think that if instead of saying "go shopping" and starting two wars, Bush had instead said let's come together and make our country stronger, that we would be in a very different place right now?

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Now now... If the messiah can pay for all of our gas and make our mortgage payments like the black girl in the video said he could then a paying for a simple little war shouldn't be a problem...;)

Be careful, you are starting to sound like Mike.

I object to your condescending simplification of Obama's message.

All anybody wants is to be given a chance, not a free ride.

It's hard to give people a chance to be successful when so many of our resources are being spent on the destruction of other countries rather than the building and strengthening of our own.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:13
It's all just a play on words. You'll catch on someday (or not) ;)
Next you'll be telling us Nam wasn't a war but just a little misunderstanding:rolleyes:

KenHigg

Local time
Yesterday, 20:13
Sorry girls - Home time as Col used to say when he actually did something all day ...

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:13
You misunderstand. I don't consider everyone who voted for McCain ignorant, only the people who are so close-minded in their views they cannot have an intelligent debate without insulting our president elect or anyone who don't agree with them. I have many friends who voted for McCain and we still get a long fine. We joke about it. We're open minded about it. There's a huge difference.

What you say about the conservative side is in general true and for a simple reason. The liberal side are about wanting gov't to do things which if carried out usually result in the conservative side losing.

When someone wants to stop you from owning and using guns, create all sorts of rules and regulations that results in a pile of useless red tape for doing business etc and etc then you can see how they become the enemy:D

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:13
When someone wants to stop you from owning and using guns, create all sorts of rules and regulations that results in a pile of useless red tape for doing business etc and etc then you can see how they become the enemy:D

No, they're there to protect the innocent because they care about the majority:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom