Convert Numbers To Words In Mid-East & Asian Languages. (1 Viewer)

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
Today, 10:51
Assalaam Alaikum & Good Day To All, :)

With the help of all honorable members of Access Programmers.co.uk forum, I have polished all the main code and presented in correct way to use it for multiple Mid-East and Asian languages like Arabic, Urdu, Devanagari, Hindi Roman.

I gave many trials to all the modules and found no error. In case any user notices any error, please let me know.

All the non-English users are advised to read the attached document Read Me First before using the database. Devanagari script users need to install attached font.

With kind regards,

Ashfaque

Attachments

• Read Me First.txt
    4 KB · Views: 647
  • NumberToMultiLangWords.accdb
    692 KB · Views: 473

sys00

Local time
Today, 08:21
Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Thank you

Good luck

Pac-Man

Local time
Today, 10:21
Hello,

Dear @Ashfaque, thanks a lot for this useful db. I have converted M_2_NumToUrduWords module to support number to Urdu word even when system locale is not set to Urdu or Arabic by replacing all Urdu characters by ChrW with their respective charcod. I am attaching module so that it can be helpful for anyone who do not force their users to change system locale in Regional administrative setup.

Hope it will be helpful.

Best Regards

Attachments

• M_2_NumToUrduWords.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 223

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
Today, 10:51
Thanks Pac-Man,

Sorry for late reply as I was on long vacations.

Yes, I tested your changed code and looks working smoothly. The only things the script doesn't provide formatted text that I used ("_") to add length of some characters in Urdu / Arabic which provides more beauty of the words. But that is optional.

Good thing is no need to set system locale...which is advantage of the code.

Thanks,:)(y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom