Count and Summary multiple in reports (1 Viewer)

Jomer

Local time
Today, 08:16
Hi all,

Im just new here and also using access.. pls help me on my problem in making my summary report on my data.

DARTYPE DARNO REV STATUS LATEST
con 0001 A NA no
con 0001 B A YES
con 0003 A A yes
mat 0002 A A yes

I have data which DARtype-darno have their sub data which have their own revision and status, i am determining which one is latest by making a checkbox yes/no..

Refer to the example, Now i want to show in the report how many DARTYPE has been issued just like (CON 2 and MAT 1), and i want also to count each status of DarNo but it should count only the latest like (con status A is 2 and Mat status A is 1).. so it means the number of darno and and no of status will show should be tally

And 1 more thing, if i make a textbox and try to get the formula in report details.. it will make the result a multiple and duplicates but i will put in header it will make it 1 result but ignoring the other DAR type..

I hope you can help me guys.. i cannot find the answer in youtube.. this one is just like countif in excel..

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:16
I found it very difficult to read your question. I don't know if I don't understand it or if it's just not intelligible. I think it's probably six of one and half a dozen of the other. Anyway I think you need an SQL statement with group by clause, and possibly a where clause. Try searching youtube for that. I would much rather you re-posted your question with a much better description before I make any further comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom