Solved Counting days from multiple date periods (1 Viewer)

AlexN

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:42
That means: It doesn't match your requirement. Fix that.
Trying for almost a week. Still no clue of what's missing. Meanwhile my brain is now like yoghurt, no fresh ideas. That's why I'm busting your balls 🤣

ebs17

Local time
Today, 10:42
I analyzed the database again. Result: The data model is not the problem, but missing data was the problem. Only seasons from 2022 were entered in the tblRates table, but not those from 2023. Therefore, the query evaluation only went up to 2022-12-31.

See attachment for details. There are some other queries included that should help you.

Attachments

• TestEvents_V2.zip
    32.5 KB · Views: 80

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 09:42
I analyzed the database again. Result: The data model is not the problem, but missing data was the problem. Only seasons from 2022 were entered in the tblRates table, but not those from 2023. Therefore, the query evaluation only went up to 2022-12-31.

See attachment for details. There are some other queries included that should help you.
Above and beyond. (y)

AlexN

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:42

Ah boy! That's great! You've done it!
I knew I've come to the right place, asked the right people.

Thank you all so much @ebs17 , @Gasman , @arnelgp

Problem Solved

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom