Create two label reports without a gap between them (1 Viewer)

jpadeutsch

Local time
Today, 19:35
In order to avoid wastage of paper I would like to be able to print two label reports without the output being terminated at the end of the first one. Is there any way that I could achieve this using VBA?

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 14:35
output will always terminate at the end of the report.
do you mean Print a label? in certain cells of a label sheet?

jpadeutsch

Local time
Today, 19:35
We produce 4 different label layouts: Name and address, name only, and two different fixed content graphics. We print on sheets of three columns by 8 rows of labels. Frequently when we produce either name and address or name only labels, we immediately follow that by producing the same number of one or both of the graphics labels. What I would like to be able to do is roughly this:-
1. Before printing the text labels, get the user to specify which graphics labels are required (if any) - this is easy enogh to do.
2. Print the text labels
3. If a graphics label has been selected then output them starting at the next unoccupied row on the current page. (I know how to move to the next row)
I guess my code needs to recognise that it has just dealt with the last text label before it allows Access to move past the last entry and close the report.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:35
You are going to have to show us a picture. I can't picture what you are trying to do.

When I use a grid of labels like for Christmas cards, in order to keep from wasting labels, I need to count the empty spots from the ussed labels and concatenate that number of blank records to the input process. If that iss what you are looking for, I'll find the code or someone else might post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom