Critical Race Theory (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:51
I just came across the following diagram:

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/critical-race-theory-indoctrination

Is it me, or have they been smoking pot?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I have one for the overt section considered "Socially Unacceptable."

Racial slurs: "white privilege"

Slur definition:

1624467957729.png

My mistake, I forgot that racial slurs against whites are considered virtuous commendable behaviour from some sections of society. It's like they just can't help being racist so they hide behind Critical Race Theory to do it.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:51
I was made aware of CRT about 5 years ago working for the school district. The staff meetings I was involved with were carefully crafted and run by the district's attorney. Some of the nonsense revolved around progressive discipline. Essentially the only person's that qualify for discipline were you guessed it white employees. Everyone else were part of a protected class according to the attorney. I could go on but what's the point.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:51
I am sooooooooooooo glad I never have to work in a corporation ever again. I have never been politically correct but I would have a big problem keeping myself from walking out of a meeting where the leader was telling me how evil i was. When my husband and I got married, we made an unconscious decision to live on one income. Granted the income of an IT pro is pretty good so we were not struggling, but we didn't indulge ourselves with a McMansion and new cars every other year and expensive vacations. It gave us both a lot of flexibility in what we would put up with in the work place.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Respectfully, we need eyes inside these institutions like schools. Up until recently, most people had no clue how bad CRT was.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:51
If I were still with the Navy, one mandatory seminar and I would be removed from my position because I do not suffer fools gladly. Nor am I afraid to say it.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
That's a great saying, 'suffer fools'. I'll have to add it into my repertoire ...
If it weren't for Fox, I'd never know this was even going on, since my kids are no longer school-aged. But given how fast liberal ideas have accelerated (it seems to me anyway) in the last ~5 yr, I guess I need to just assume that new things like this are probably emerging all the time.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
The end game is simple.
Get more power and forcibly redistribute wealth
and I'll leave it at that

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Came across this today: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ticles-staff-stating-white-people-racist.html

Headline:

It seems the CEO of AT&T has become brainwashed educated with Critical Race Theory.

As an AT&T stockholder, I have a report to make: John Stankey is no longer in that CEO position. He was sidelined to become Chief Ops Officer of AT&T and CEO of their Warner Media branch. However, he is no longer CEO of Warner Media. At my next opportunity to do so, I will be voting against ANYTHING that John Stankey is supporting.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I have, several times. However, talking to my neighbors and friends here, I realize that they do not have any exclusivity on sucking cable.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
redistribute to whom?

Who can predict? But my guess would be, to anyone slated for inclusion in the oppressed group as they define it. Given that that's what has generally been pressed for so far.

What motivates people to want to identify in the oppressed group? The most obvious guess is "what's in it for them" - usually something financial or material, right?

Our society is going through the same type of phases as an individual does in their personal life.

Why am I not achieving ___ that my brother is?

The answer to that question, for any human being, lies in a place that exists only after an often painful soul-searching of self examination and (hopefully), rigorous honesty.

But, it's also fraught with the opportunity to place blame on others, rather than on oneself. Very rarely (in a very small % of people), that blame on others actually has merit. Usually, it's a reflection of one's unwillingness to be thoroughly honest with oneself about the choices one has made.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 05:51
The end game is simple.
Get more power and forcibly redistribute wealth
and I'll leave it at that
redistribute to whom?
In short, it is a massive income-transfer program (stated as $1.75 trillion, but likely twice that amount) to liberal constituency groups — the climate-change lobby and powerful unions — drafted by only one party. Very little in the bill actually would benefit most Americans.
Apparently missing from the story above is Biden's attempt to force unionization (possibly) on all workers. Virtually every-time Biden speaks concerning the economy he drops the phrase "high paid union jobs". So forced unionization is probably somewhere in the fine print.

An outstanding question that I have regarding these types of bills. How much of the proposed spending would actually go to people/companies directly providing an actual service, versus spending the money on consultants and other administrative types which are nothing more that overhead costs. We may even see that each classroom will have a Crtical Race Theory counselor providing "assistance" to the teacher.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom