Cross tab querry on sub form (1 Viewer)

louix_44

Local time
Today, 16:31
I actually have a crosstab querry which is filtered from a form. The form will display the kilometres range like 60K, 75k, 90 or whatever mileage (Grey textbox), and the crosstab will querry and display it as from 15, 30, 45 .... to 60, or up to 90 or any mileage chosen by the customer.
If the range is 105 ,the column heading will show up as 15, 30, 45, 60... to 105. but it does not display on the subform, it remains empty, despite the querries "qrySP_Crosstab works perfectly when clicking on it
I need assistance please, attached the db

1628697843395.png
Code:

Attachments

• ezyzip (2).zip
    108.8 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

louix_44

Local time
Hi, thanks, but I did not get the result I wanted, that's why I post it here, to see if anyone can assist
Ludovic

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Hi, thanks, but I did not get the result I wanted, that's why I post it here, to see if anyone can assist
Ludovic
That is fine, but at least let people know :-(

Crossposting is not wrong, per se

It is just that forum etiquette as well as good manners, is to inform those you are asking for help, that you have posted elsewhere, with links, so they can see (if they so wish) what has been offered already.

Members give their time up freely to help people like yourself, and most do not want to waste their time repeating advice already given elsewhere.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
So what is wrong with the suggestions made on the other forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom