Solved Cross Tab Query To Display Sum Of Nationalitywize Empls in Dept. (1 Viewer)

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:32
Hi,

I have this cross tab query that I created using wizard and which generates figures to know how many employees employees of which nationality are in different departments. I used this cross tab query as data source to display graph on one form.
Code:
TRANSFORM Count(T_JobOffer.CLetterDate) AS CountOfCLetterDate
SELECT T_JobOffer.CLastWorkingDate, T_JobOffer.CNationality
FROM T_JobOffer
WHERE (((T_JobOffer.CLastWorkingDate) Is Null) AND ((T_JobOffer.CNo)>0))
GROUP BY T_JobOffer.CLastWorkingDate, T_JobOffer.CNationality
PIVOT T_JobOffer.CDept;
This is working and presents graph. What I am looking for is: I want to display department names also at the bottom axis of graph that will make the pic more clear.

So each department will have 5-6 numbers of columns in graph that will represent nationalities working in that dept. But even after multiple attempt I am not able to display departments in the graph. If dept. displays then we may have sum of diff nationalities to appear on column.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks,

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 277
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 286

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:02
Not clear to me what you want. If graph shown is data for only one department, why would there be multiple departments listed under each column?

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
I want all dept names to appear down and appearance of 6 columns in each dept along with thier total number of employees nationality wize.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 07:02
can you create the chart on the Table (not query).
design it like this:
Screenshot_11.png

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
Excellent....I have removed the cross tab and set it with direct tbl.... It is wokring as desired...
Thank you so much Arnel.. :) (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom