Curriculum (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:58
I've noticed something interesting in my daily reading of liberal News Network articles. Well you know how they are very sneaky and conniving with words. If they can redefine everything or use certain phrases and words, that's their best hope of enforcing their narrative (since facts and reality are usually not on their side).

Whenever they talk about the ongoing fight over weird garbage in school curriculums such as happening in Florida, they refuse to use the word curriculum. Even though it's pretty much the only word that has ever been used or would be appropriate to use for that situation.

Instead, they stick with a phrase that's a bit more difficult to wrestle out of your mouth but presumably worth it. School lesson plans is the only way they like to refer to curriculum now.

I'm assuming it's because school lesson plans sounds a lot more traditional and innocent since no one has referred to home work or curriculums as "lessons" since 1950. (No one has referred to getting good grades as getting high marks since then either, but I would guess that's coming next since grades are now viewed as racist, since people who work hard at them tend to get them).

Sneaky stuff and it's never without a reason.

They don't want people to be reminded of the ongoing fight over school curriculums such as Texas has been famous for for decades.
826efc9d1a1d80505df587e2dadaef2ad76f2973-14.jpg

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:58
LOL, I may have relied on spellcheck for that one myself ... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom