Solved Custom record counter and navigation buttons (1 Viewer)

tihmir

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:57
I don't know what else is wrong, but there are other issues such as if you step through the code the record count control does get updated (but it has weird text that it gets from the code) but if you let it run it fails and locks the buttons regardless of the record count. I don't have time to spend on that at the moment, and if OP is to start over as MajP suggests, it would be pointless anyway. Seems kind of strange to me to set the form caption to what's in the nav counter.
I need to hide the nav counter because it just looks better visually. Тhere is no other reason.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
I made another DB with this code, but here the problem is that when you make filter selection it select record but the Record counter label shows all record
Well, at least I can open this one. Try it now...

Attachments

• DB_v2.zip
    33.2 KB · Views: 109

tihmir

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you, theDBguy.
Аnother adjustment needs to be made to work properly. When filtered as an example the name Paul on RecordCounter shows just 2 records, but when you move to next record it is load fourth, fifth .... record.
And how to load blank form with no records showed into RecordCount lable?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Thank you, theDBguy.
Аnother adjustment needs to be made to work properly. When filtered as an example the name Paul on RecordCounter shows just 2 records, but when you move to next record it is load fourth, fifth .... record.
And how to load blank form with no records showed into RecordCount lable?
Try this one...

Attachments

• DB_v2 (2).zip
    32 KB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom