Custom XML ribbon not loading and Callback bombing out (1 Viewer)

equus

Local time
Yesterday, 22:34
That image seems to indicate you don't have the proper Office Object Library selected.
Yes, I agree. I listed all of the References that I am using. Does anything jump out? I tried adding and removing different oneds but I continued to get the error.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yes, I agree. I listed all of the References that I am using. Does anything jump out? I tried adding and removing different oneds but I continued to get the error.
I didn't see the one I was referring to in your list: Microsoft Office 15.0 Object Library.

equus

Local time
That stopped the error. i must have missed that one. Thank you! I compiled the database and now, once again, it's asking for my DSN. I don't understand why it it keeps asking for the DSN.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
That stopped the error. i must have missed that one. Thank you! I compiled the database and now, once again, it's asking for my DSN. I don't understand why it it keeps asking for the DSN.
Have you considered using a DSN-less connection?

equus

Local time
Have you considered using a DSN-less connection?
Yes, I have, but have no clue as to how to make that happen. It would certainly be the best way to go. I have a hard deadline of July 31st for up and running for everyone. There is a tremendous amount of vba code throughout the DB and I didn't write it. Dissection is very challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom