Data Driven COVID-19 Pandemic End Dates (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:18
CoronaVirusChart_UK_2020_05_01.JPG

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Very interesting, I assume that those predictions are based on the social distancing and lockdown measures continuing as there are?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Very interesting, I assume that those predictions are based on the social distancing and lockdown measures continuing as there are?

I would assume so. What is interesting if you look at the website you can see the graphs from different countries and you can compare the graph to what you know about the measures they put in place, although I'm not sure there's any significance shown. I get the impression there's about 10 days between the best and the worst.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Well there is also a form to request?, wouldn't hurt.?

Poor data quality?, Japan?, Come on, pull the other one. :D

deletedT

Local time
China and Korea are not listed either.
I'll send a request to see if we are added too.

Thanks.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Great link @abdullahkhan.

It's marvellous to see the information like this, it cuts out all of the the sensationalist reporting, and you can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. All in all most countries have fared about the same, the different measures they have taken probably reflected in their figures, which will give the experts a better understanding of how to tackle the next one.

Reactions: Jon

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I agree Uncle. It gives estimated timelines which is what I've been wanting for ages. I am not sure how these projections will change after lockdowns are relaxed. Maybe the tail of the curve will be much more gradual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom