Deer Parts, Second go around (1 Viewer)

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 08:05
Had the rental car down at my parents house the other day, and what happened!? You guessed it! Someone sideswiped it. :rolleyes:

6,000 of damage on MY car -
2,000 of damage on the rental car -
30,000 points on the adam's frustration meter
50,000 points on the installation driver's idiocy meter

and my reputation continues on...

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 09:05
did I miss something?
Did someone sideswipe your car and a rental car you are responsible for in the same instance? Or did someone sideswipe your car whilst moving your rental car?
I'm so confused.
Note my use of whilst.
:)

Oh.... wait. lol... you are referring to the first incident of the deer and recalling the damage to your car.
I got it.

I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake today.
Heat is fixed here. My toes are defrosting as I type.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
That's good to hear Tess. We've been feeling the cold up here as well. My bedroom has been freezing even with the heat on. Luckily, I have a heated waterbed. :D

Sorry about your luck, Adam. Did the person who hit the rental car at least stop or leave insurance information? I know my friend Walter had his car parked outside my house on the side of the road and someone backing out rammed into it. She came and told us at least.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 06:05
Probably one of the deer gang seeking revenge after you kicked their butt when they tried to jack your car...

Had the rental car down at my parents house the other day, and what happened!? You guessed it! Someone sideswiped it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time

All I know is, that if you are prone that way, please stay away from Northern Virginia or Washington DC.

We have enough trouble here, without you.

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Luckily, I have a heated waterbed. :D

I'm totally conflicted on how to respond to that.
I think it's best for all concerned to just leave it alone.

LOL.

;)

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Did the person who hit the rental car at least stop or leave insurance information?

Get this...

I was at my father's house so the DirecTV guy could install his stuff. He was pulling around the other side of my car and caught the side of it with a piece of metal on his van. Yeah, I have BAD luck, no question here!

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 14:05
Get this...

I was at my father's house so the DirecTV guy could install his stuff. He was pulling around the other side of my car and caught the side of it with a piece of metal on his van. Yeah, I have BAD luck, no question here!
So do you subscribe to the theory that you make your own luck? Or is it bad karma?

Local time
Luck? Karma? Natural cycle? Poor judgment? Biorhythms? Divine retribution? It could be anything. I had heard that this type of stuff tends to happen all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom