different results ecel and ms access (1 Viewer)

supiansyarif

Local time
Today, 22:03
For all, Masters of Access please help,
I am still learning about MS ACCESS The results from the Daily in Ecel are different from those in MS Access especially the calculation using percent Please be for enlightenment

Best regards, Supiansyarif

Attachments

• DAILY2021.zip
    85.7 KB · Views: 144

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:03
Where do you compute the percentage in Access? I opened your presentation and saw nothing that would explain where the numbers were computed.

I will note in passing that it APPEARS that the percentages are being computed in integer mode in Access, which could give you significant differences from computing in DOUBLE (or even SINGLE). Since I don't see the computational formula, all I can suggest is that there is a data type difference somewhere that is giving you the unexpected result.

supiansyarif

Local time
Today, 22:03
Where do you compute the percentage in Access? I opened your presentation and saw nothing that would explain where the numbers were computed.

I will note in passing that it APPEARS that the percentages are being computed in integer mode in Access, which could give you significant differences from computing in DOUBLE (or even SINGLE). Since I don't see the computational formula, all I can suggest is that there is a data type difference somewhere that is giving you the unexpected result.
thanks ,

The_Doc_Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom