Dropdown works on Form but not within Navigation (1 Viewer)

VzqCrs

Local time
Today, 07:41
I have a form that opens in datasheet view and allows the user to select options from dropdowns in some of the fields.
When I use the form on its own the dropdowns can be selected, however, on once it's in the Navigation form, the dropdowns drop down but I can't make a selection.

What is missing?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:41
We may have to see them in action. Are you saying you can see the items in the dropdown but just can't click on them to select them?

VzqCrs

Local time
We may have to see them in action. Are you saying you can see the items in the dropdown but just can't click on them to select them?
Exactly!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
So, can you post a demo copy of your db showing the problem. This may take some troubleshooting to find out why you're having this problem.

VzqCrs

Local time
So, can you post a demo copy of your db showing the problem. This may take some troubleshooting to find out why you're having this problem.
I had to clean up some things before putting it out there, but basically it's the Active Estimates and Complete Log tabs that are having the issue currently. Thank you for taking a look

Attachments

• Cost Estimating Log _ FRONT END.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 256

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. Thanks! However, it seems my version of Access (2016) is older than yours, and I can't open your db. Sorry. Hope someone else jumps in to help us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom