e.mail the people with a tick in the contacts file (1 Viewer)

rainbows

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:39
1635957163461.png

I have a table called contacts for 3 different companies there is a tick of who I would like to send an e.mail to for each company with the report attached from the report dropdown box depending whos company is named in the issue list form . at this time it is API capacitors . previously this database was for one company and I just put the names on the macro . now its 3 companies I have no ide how to tackle it thank steve

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Do you only use macros? Can you also use VBA? Just wondering...

rainbows

Registered User.
Local time
yes . VBA is ok

rainbows

Registered User.
Local time
it would be one email to multiple contacts within the same company. could be say 6 different people in each company
when I log into the system it asks me the company and that company is highlighted in the issues list so when they have a meeting to discuss these issues I would like an e.mail sent 3 days before with all there issues attached

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
it would be one email to multiple contacts within the same company. could be say 6 different people in each company
when I log into the system it asks me the company and that company is highlighted in the issues list so when they have a meeting to discuss these issues I would like an e.mail sent 3 days before with all there issues attached
In that case, I think you might be able to use this function to grab all the email addresses and put them in your code.

Code Snippets (accessmvp.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom