Election Do-Over!!! (2 Viewers)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 15:40
Drip drip drip, facts documenting that the Democrats have been weaponize the government to persecute Trump and those associated with him continue to emerge. Unfortunately, the damage accomplished (Obama, as the Manchurian Candidate) circa 2016 by weaponizing the government lead to the "rigged" election in 2020. Today that approach has been expanded to include the formulation of bogus lawsuits by partisan Democratic prosecutors and judges.
In “CIA Had Foreign Allies Spy on Trump Team, Triggering Russia Collusion Hoax, Sources Say,” journalists Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag reported that top-line takeaway, along with several other key details. According to the authors, “multiple credible sources,” said that “the United States Intelligence Community (IC), including the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), illegally mobilized foreign intelligence agencies to target Trump advisors long before the summer of 2016.”
Sources also claimed, according to Tuesday’s article, that “President Barack Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan, had identified 26 Trump associates for the Five Eyes to target.” According to the journalists, a source confirmed the IC had “identified [those associates] as people to ‘bump,’ or make contact with or manipulate,” and claimed the individuals were “targets of our own IC and law enforcement — targets for collection and misinformation.” (emphasis added)

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
NPR suspends editor who claimed left-wing bias at outlet had ‘lost America’s trust’
The disciplinary action came after Berliner openly ridiculed NPR’s news coverage in a 3,500-word piece for the anti-establishment publication The Free Press, claiming the broadcaster had failed to properly cover allegations Donald Trump colluded with Russia in the runup to the 2016 election, the controversial Covid-19 lab-leak theory and the New York Post’s Hunter Biden story.

NPR, a taxpayer publicly funded, media outlet has been openly hostile to the Trump administration. NPR has neglected its mandate of being fair to both sides. Instead NPR has acted openly as one of the propaganda arms for the Democratic party.

Now one its editors has finally spoken-up. As expected, he has been disciplined for not complying with Democratic propaganda. Once again, another truth slowly emerges that the 2020 presidential election was "rigged" to favor Biden. Had the truth been accurately reported back in 2020, Trump might have been reelected.

PS: How the story above relates to Berliner is unclear. But I've heard innuendo that Maher is taking NPR even further left and that Berliner is now an apostate to be eliminated.

Last edited:

Mike Krailo

Local time
This next one is going to be Glorious when he sends the big guy packin, and they realize this isn't his first rodeo so they can't pull any of their usual tricks. They are banking on the police state tactics, and when that fails they are going to try the same old stuff, but it's not gonna work this time.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Wow, I always wondered what happened to Wikipedia. Almost overnight, I kept finding all sorts of bias in what should be settled "history". How can the opinion of today be infecting the history of the past? Now at least I know why I can no longer use it for reference.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 12:40
I stopped paying attention to wikipedia the day I discovered anyone can edit a Wiki page, then anyone can edit it back , and so on and so forth.
They have some kind of complex rating/power structure for users, (ranging from anonymous IP to something ultra powerful), but still - it's a bit extreme on the crowdfunded aspect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom