Electronic records of sales implementation into access (1 Viewer)

mamradzelvy

Local time
Today, 01:24
Hello,
I'm from the Czech Republic where we have a system in place where in order to bill somebody a cash transaction receipt, we need to authenticate the sale through (EET in czech) Electronic records of sales (more on that here)
Basically what it needs to do is send a xml to the Financial Administration servers, authenticate it there and then recieve a number for that transaction which then needs to be on our receipts.
I have no idea how one would go about making that work automatically, i understand that theres a possibility to create xml files as a part of access export options, but how would i directly connect to the server and recieve the validation number back through access?
Anybody ever had to deal with a similiar issue?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:24
My guess is that they would have an API interface. I did a quick search and found a Python example:- https://pypi.org/project/czech-eet/ However my searching is hampered by my lack of knowledge of your language. I would suggest you search for a VBA example although it's unlikely you will find one. Failing that, look for a VB.Net example as this can often hint at how it may work in VBA.

Assuming that Microsoft have a Czech division you could try contacting them. I'm sure it would be extremely advantageous for MS to provide information on such an interface in VBA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom