Emailing Report Problem (1 Viewer)

123dstreet

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:24
Hi all! I am having an issue with sending reports via email. It has worked fine up until today... When the recipient receives the the .PDF report attached to the email, when they open it up it only shows the top left quarter of the report zoomed in. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
How are you sending them the PDF? How is it being created and does it look like that when it goes out from your computer?

123dstreet

Registered User.
Local time
It can be done via the Sales Order Form by a button which opens the MS Outlook and attaches the file as .pdf. Or you can open the report from the form and view it and then right click and send to recipient as .pdf

either way, when the report is opened it looks perfectly normal until you view it as an attachment in outlook, then again, this is the first time i've used it on windows 7 so I am going to try it on my Vista machine and see if it makes a difference.

123dstreet

Registered User.
Local time
Yes it works fine on my Vista machine. I don't know why it's doing that on Windows 7 ???

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
If it is okay when sent, then it is the incoming computer's issue. What happens if you save it from Outlook first and then look at it?

123dstreet

Registered User.
Local time
Right before I send the e-mail, i double click on the attachment to view it from OutLook, it is messed up when I view it from there. it is okay until it is an attachment in outlook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom