Employee Attendance Tracker (Year View v1.xx) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxicottin

Learning by pecking away....
Local time
Today, 18:19
Employee Attendance Tracker (Year View v4.xx)

NOTE: Original Database has been severely updated from v1.xx to v4.xx

UPDATED TO 4.2 on 4/30/14 Bug fixes with sending by email and changed right click menu. I also added a form (Just Form) to add and delete employees information. Probably some other stuff I just forgot... :)

Thanks to MajP from TEK-TIPS and a few others from Utter Access and MS and Access World I was able to finish my employee attendance database that shows a full years view that is clickable to add attendance for each day. This database also has a table that you enter your holidays in so it colors the day in which you specify. This shows a full year view calendar. The only reason I’m sharing this is because there isn't very much out which pertains to tracking employee attendance.

New updates include:
You can now enter up to 2 absences in one day, You can right click email as .pdf reports, All text boxes are gone on main calendar and now a sub calendar is used, and much more....

Enjoy and I hope it helps someone in their project!

Attachments

• Public_Attendance Control_v4.xx.accdb
    1.5 MB · Views: 5,919
Last edited:

Squirrel1970

Local time
Today, 18:19
I love your Attendance Database! Well designed and very detailed! Well done!!

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 22:19
This looks really good and could be something I could use/amend to suit my needs.
I've managed to get around the missing reference problem for Outlook, but for the life of me cannot see how to add/emend employees from this attendance form?

I have found the forms/tables etc, but cannot see how to implement them as a user.

m.suheb

Local time
Tomorrow, 01:19
Re: Employee Attendance Tracker (Year View v5.xx)

Dear Oxicottin,

A suggestion..If there was one more form for supervisor to review employee vacation schedules together in one yearly Gantt chart.. This would help supervisor to review and plan overall employee's vacations better.. more over also help supervisor to check if some employee's vacation is in overlap with another and when supervisor clicks the employees name in the gantt chart form it swtich to attendence tracker form..

Regards
Suheb

Ruibal3p

Local time
Today, 22:19
Re: Employee Attendance Tracker (Year View v4.xx)

Hi,
Hope you are doing fine. Great work with your database. However, I can book holidays and see the colours and ausentism code on some days.... usually after the 15th each month. But if I try to book a holiday on the first 10th days of the month the coulors and code are not showing on the form for instance the first week of April or January. I tried to fix the coding but I cannot find the cause. Do you know how can I solve this issue?
Thank you in advance for your know how and beat regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom