Employee Misbehave Data collect (1 Viewer)

smtazulislam

Local time
Today, 13:53
Any help will appreciated!
If employee have any misbehave/Misconduct (MANY KINDS OF CAUSE) in the work place then we given the FIRST WARNING LETTER, By SECOND WARNING LETTER, By THIRD WARNING LETTER.

FIRST WARNING LETTER- warm
SECOND WARNING LETTER- penalty 25% of A Day Salary.
THIRD WARNING LETTER- penalty 50% of A Day Salary.
FORTH COMPLAINT will suspended to work.

Have any sample database LIKE that OR any Idea OR WHICH data should I ADD in this system.
I would like to collect all employee behave records. Cause, nowadays so much complain received from the project site.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:53
a very specific requirement so doubt you will find samples - but you could take a look at access templates (google/bing, there are 100's if not 1000's out there)
you know your business and the detail around types of cause etc so might be an idea if you put some tables and relationships together yourself

Consider:
Is this requirement to manage the process? to summarise it? something else?
where is the data is coming from? manual entry? if so by whom? import from an HR system? collected from manager emails? something else?
What is the nature of the outputs? generate the letters? advise payroll? statistical summary? something else?
Who needs to know what? when? in what form (report/letter/post/email/they have access to the app, etc)?
what data do you already have? employee data? management structure?

Create a written specification of the requirement - where the inputs come from, the data available, what data is required, what is nice to know, what data is required for outputs etc.

Otherwise google/bing something like 'HR process templates' or 'HR standard operating procedures', 'HR database templates' which might get you started

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:53
In general, you would probably have an employee table where each employee has a unique ID, perhaps an autonumber. The actual number does not matter in value, only that it exists and is unique. IF SO, you have the option to create a warning table. You might build a table with fields like these:

Warnings: PersID (foreign key to employee table), probably LONG (32-bit integer)
WDate: Date of infraction, Date data type
WType: Code of infraction, however you do this
WDesc: Perhaps a short text description like "Punched Samir in the nose" or "Threw boss out the window" or whatever
WSent: Date letter was actually sent
WPrev: Integer field. Fill it from a form using 1 + DCount( "*", "Warnings", "[PersID] = " & <<<the person's ID number>>>)
[IMPORTANT: DO NOT make it a calculated field - they tend to be troublesome.]
WAction: Perhaps a short text message such as "Warning only" or "25% of day's salary" or ... whatever is needed.
other fields as needed.

Then you have your records. The first time, the DCount will return 1. But if he's got an event on record, it will return higher than one.

smtazulislam

Local time
Is this requirement to manage the process? to summarise it? something else?
where is the data is coming from? manual entry? if so by whom? import from an HR system? collected from manager emails? something else?
What is the nature of the outputs? generate the letters? advise payroll? statistical summary? something else?
Who needs to know what? when? in what form (report/letter/post/email/they have access to the app, etc)?
what data do you already have? employee data? management structure?
Actually, I already have HR database, Recruitment database and Payroll is another department.
Recently, my manager need to record this MISBEHAVE system for each employee.
So, if i have any sample software then get an Idea and take point which data should be record need.

smtazulislam

Local time
Warnings: PersID (foreign key to employee table), probably LONG (32-bit integer)
WDate: Date of infraction, Date data type
WType: Code of infraction, however you do this
WDesc: Perhaps a short text description like "Punched Samir in the nose" or "Threw boss out the window" or whatever
WSent: Date letter was actually sent
WPrev: Integer field. Fill it from a form using 1 + DCount( "*", "Warnings", "[PersID] = " & <<<the person's ID number>>>)
[IMPORTANT: DO NOT make it a calculated field - they tend to be troublesome.]
WAction: Perhaps a short text message such as "Warning only" or "25% of day's salary" or ... whatever is needed.
other fields as needed.

Then you have your records. The first time, the DCount will return 1. But if he's got an event on record, it will return higher than one.
Thank you very for your suggest. I try to do that. would I like to add more column ? or it is enough. Sooner will update copy uploading

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom