Enlarge JPEG (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 13:11
Is it possible to enlarge a JPEG with MS Paint, and have it be large when I project it on a screen with a computer?

Attachments

• shadow of man.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 314

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 10:11
I think it depends on the client who is showing the picture. Many programs will have ways to see something "full screen", but the quality of the resulting 'large' image will depend on how high-resolution the image was to begin with.

Simply stretching out a tiny picture may not meet your needs ... I used to like Microsoft Office Picture Manager, it had a simple interface for resizing a picture.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
I think it depends on the client who is showing the picture. Many programs will have ways to see something "full screen", but the quality of the resulting 'large' image will depend on how high-resolution the image was to begin with.

Simply stretching out a tiny picture may not meet your needs ... I used to like Microsoft Office Picture Manager, it had a simple interface for resizing a picture.
Thanks

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 18:11
JPGs are lossy images. Detail is removed to reduce file size.
Enlarging the image will only make the results worse as you will notice the lost detail more clearly.

If possible save the original images to a format such as PNG which won't suffer the same issues.
If you already have JPGs there s no point converting to PNG (etc) now as detail has already been lost

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
JPGs are lossy images. Detail is removed to reduce file size.
Enlarging the image will only make the results worse as you will notice the lost detail more clearly.

If possible save the original images to a format such as PNG which won't suffer the same issues.
If you already have JPGs there s no point converting to PNG (etc) now as detail has already been lost
Thanks

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:11
you can have it on a slide and use Propresenter or Easyworship (there are free prog alternatives) to cast it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom